Terms and conditions
They are listed below with the terms and conditions that regulate the requests of Agriturismo Casa del Bosco customers and that define the reservation/cancellation policies, unless otherwise indicated and / or agreed during the actual reservation.
- The request for availability is not binding and does not act as a contract for either party.
- In case of actual availability will be sent a communication to the guest with the review of the conditions for the stay requested (dates and amounts) to be confirmed within 24 hours. Failure to confirm within the terms requested will result in the cancellation of the request.
- The reservation contract will be finalized by email and through the payment of a deposit.
Confirmation of booking by a deposit:
The reservation will only be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit which must take place within 24 hours from the reservation date.
Deposit – payment terms:
- Accepted payment methods: Bank Transfer, Money Order, Credit Card, Cash
- Amount requested: 30% total amount
- Deadline for payment of the deposit: 24 hours
Other information related to the reservation:
In case of early departure the Management reserves the right to request, however, the full amount of the booked stay.
The balance on departure by:
credit card or ATM
Coordinates National and International Banking:
Nominee: Il Bosco s.a.s. & C.
Swift / BIC: BAPPIT21R62
Bank: Banca Popolare di Lodi
- In case of cancellation the deposit is not refundable.
- If canceled up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be additional cost.
- If canceled up to 7 days before date of arrival you will be charged 100% of the first night.
- In case of cancellation or change of reservation from 7 days before the date of arrival or no-shows will be charged 100% of the total booking.